- To compile a metadata overview of existing data and review the literature at on hydromorphology-ecology interactions different scale levels (spatial and temporal) and underlying hydromorphological and ecological variables and processes across Europe.
- To compile a metadata overview of existing data and review literature on the man-made physical and socio-economic impact of hydromorphological and ecological degradation (including the first European RBMPs, to identify knowledge gaps) and restoration dynamics, at relevant spatial and temporal scales.
- To perform meta-analyses on biotic responses to hydromorphological restoration at different temporal and spatial scales, and on the effects of multiple pressures interfering with restoration effects.
- To compile a project meta-database as a guide to existing knowledge for all WPs, which helps develop and sharpen hypotheses, and to facilitate dissemination of results in WP 7
- To support tasks in WPs 2-5 by providing task databases.
D1.1 Review on eco-hydromorphological methods (online; January 2013)
D1.3 Review on ecological responses to hydromorphological degradation and restoration (online; October 2013)
D1.5 Final Summary reports about metadata management (scheduled October 2015)