A substantial mid-term output of REFORM was planned and realized by the end of 2014 to be timely available to support drafting of the second round of river basin management plans for the EU Water Framework Directive. These finalized deliverables can be downloaded on the REFORM website. We would especially like to draw attention to the newer deliverables that have been published since June 2013.
Since June 2013, the following deliverables have been submitted to and approved by the European Commission.
- D1.2 Review on pressure effects on hydromorphological variables and ecologically relevant processes
- D1.3 Review on ecological response to hydromorphological degradation and restoration
- D1.4 Inventory of river restoration measures: effects, costs, and benefits
- D2.3 Valuing the ecosystem services provided by European river corridors: an analytical framework
- D3.1 Impacts on hydromorphological degradation and disturbed sediment dynamics on ecological status
- D5.1 Measuring success of river restoration actions using end-points and benchmarking
- D6.1 Synthesis of interim results for practical application to support the compilation of the 2nd RBMPs