REFORM Policy Brief No.3 - A fresh look on effective river restoration: Key conclusions from the REFORM project (Deliverable 7.7) is now available in the policy briefs and in the deliverables sections.
The key conclusions and recommendations address the following themes:
- REFORM hydromorphology framework
- REFORM hydromorphological assessment methods
- Remote sensing for river hydromorphological investigation
- Role of vegetation and floodplains
- Groundwater-river interactions
- Coupling hydromorphology to biotic responses
- Planning stream and river restoration
- Cost-benefit analysis of restoration measures
- Linking e-flows to sediment dynamics
- Restoration measures at project level and their effects
Click this link to access the brief.